if you live near Maulden and fancy some fun tomorrow, Maulden Pre-School are holding a family fun day at the Village Hall, from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Bands, stalls, bouncy castles, raffles, live animals and the chance to have a go on our jumbo buzzer and splat-the-rat!
What we talk about#loveoutdoorplay #mkpa art Big Society Capital Bletchley books book sale bottle rockets centre:mk centre:mk christmas display childcare children's play Christmas craft activities CRB dads and lads DBS Disclosure & Barring Service early years Easter Easter activities Easter activities for children Easter activities in Milton Keynes Emerson Valley Family Learning First Aid first aid training Fishermead Food Safety free play activities Free play sessions for Easter Funion Bargee half term Halloween kaleidoscopes Kents Hill and Monkston Parish Council Leon Park loom loom bands loomies Love Outdoor Play Milton Keynes Milton Keynes Council Milton Keynes Play Association milton keynes shopping centre milton keynes shopping centre christmas display MKPA MKPA Easter play sessions Monkston National Play Day New Bradwell Nick Hurd Nick O'Donahoe Office of Civil Society Outdoor Play paediatric frist aid Pebbles Children's Centre Milton Keynes Play England Play England Free Time Consortium playwork pre-school Prince William and Kate Middleton Pumkin Carving recycling risk risky play Scrapstore training Wickediser willow willow structures wooden climbing frame Woodland Play Woolstone Young Carers
2 Burners Lane,
Tel 01908 263033
Charity number: 1047318
Company number: 3051975
For up-to-date information Join Our Mailing List!
- We are pleased to welcome Milton Keynes Oral Health Promotion team back to the Play Association tonight for... fb.me/6NwzERepl 2 days ago
- Tippy Toes Stantonbury Nursery have extended the deadline to apply for the jobs in the attached adverts. Now 7th November. 2 days ago
- new training courses available including Allergens Training - if you serve food in your school, setting or... fb.me/75IsSdE5G 3 days ago
- Is it all about PE and sport? What about play and it's affect on childhood obesity. Any thoughts? fb.me/7dbpDMCVq 3 days ago
- new training courses available including Allergens Training - if you serve food in your school, setting or... fb.me/3p5XbkGp0 4 days ago
Please make a donation to our work